Who we are
Coded Commerce, LLC is a California based limited liability company. Our website address is: https://codedcommerce.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect personal data such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
This data is collected for the purpose of filling orders or distributing customer-requested communications.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
By default, WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some anonymous analytics data.
What we share with others
We share information with select third parties who help us provide our store services to you, for the purpose of processing your payment and/or shipping your package.
We accept payments through PayPal and use Authorize.net to process your credit card payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (however, username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You may contact us via email or by calling 1-818-835-5960.
Service Registration Data
We collect information about you during event registration. This information may include but is not limited to:
• Your names
• Billing address
• Mailing address
• Email address
• Phone number
• Location and traffic data (including partial IP address and browser type)
• Any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your registration or ticket purchase Handling this data also allows us to:
• Send you important account/purchase/service information.
• Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
• Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
• Set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support, and to verify your identity.
In order to process payments, we collect billing information on-site. Sensitive billing information is not stored on our server, but may be handled while in-transit to the payment processing server.
Masked billing information may be stored on our servers (eg only the last 4 digits of credit card numbers are stored: **** **** **** 1234).
Site administrators may keep a log of communications with the payment processors in order to verify payments are being processed correctly. These logs are automatically deleted after a week.
Service Registration Cookies
When you begin registering for an event and select a ticket quantity, a cookie will be used to track your registration. This cookie lasts 1 hour.
Email History Data
We keep a record of the emails sent to you. This is to ensure communication is successfully sent and its information is accurate.